The OXIDATOR/ oxidizer is a regenerative-thermal exhaust air purification plant / RTO for the purification of solvent- or odour-laden exhaust air streams. Due to extremely high internal heat recovery, combustion works without or with extremely low additional fuel.
The regeneratively heated exhaust gases containing pollutants flow through the hot ceramic bodies of the regenerative heat exchanger to ensure efficient heat recovery. The exhaust air is heated to reaction temperature. The pollutants are then completely oxidized in the connected combustion chamber.
- Adaptation to available installation space
- Compliance with regulations and factory standards
- Individual adaptation to process automation
- Integration of additional DeNOX or scrubber systems, if required
- Integration of additional heat recovery systems possible
The ROTAMILL OXIDATOR comes in the type series Premium Class and Business-Class, according to the problems to be solved.