An energy audit reveals the potentials to increase your energy efficiency and productivity. The energy flows are disclosed and enhanced. In the next step, the identified potentials are valued economically. This leads to an effective reduction of energy consumption and thereby energy costs.
An enduring energetic optimization of production processes is achieved by process optimization, improvements of components and energy recovery. Comprehensive consultation and an extensive technological portfolio of the counsellor is indispensable.
No matter if legal obligation or own motivation – we like to advise and support you in all question regarding the energy efficiency of your plant.
The main focus points are, in particular:
- Identification of processes as waste heat source and -sinks
- Optimization of existing heat exchangers and heat-exchanger networks
- Analysis of temperatures and the utilization of heat exchangers
- Selection of facilities for waste heat recovery
- Balancing of the load profile analysis of heat- and energy consumption
- Development of economically waste heat – electricity generation solutions and “regulating engineering”, i. e. implementation of legal obligations and demands. We support our partners in projecting of new plants and re-structuring of existing generation facilities.
- Identification of legal support and funding schemes for waste heat recovery
SUSTAINABLE REDUCTION OF ENERGY COSTS
Act now – fix your appointment for an energy audit and get informed of the opportunities in cost reduction by enhancement of the energy efficiency of your plant.
Your contact person:
Mr. G. Focht
Mobile: +49-151-150 578 445